Awesome, it looks like you want to contribute! Share anything that you feel will support, inform or inspire other Military Spouses; anything from a funky music video you love to a personal story sharing your tips tricks or experiences that have given you strength. Share what matters to you – this is your site.
Submit your content below – and be sure to fill out the About You page so we can give you credit for your contribution. Give us 24 hours and you’ll see it on the site (as long as it meets our Terms).
If you have any questions, don’t be shy! You can always reach us at SpouseLinkEditor@aafmaa.com.
- As a SpouseLink contributor, you may submit Content to the Service, including videos and user comments. You understand that SpouseLink does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You can anonymously contribute content – if published, this content will come as a post from SpouseLink Editor.
- You hereby give permission for us to publish your content on the SpouseLink.org site, in any format and in any channel.
- Each SpouseLink user has a non-exclusive license to access your Content.
- If you are providing content (written, visual, video) that is not created by you, you certify that you are providing information on who created it (a URL will suffice).
- If you say the content is yours and it is copyright challenged, you are solely responsible for handling the challenge and you hereby indemnify and hold SpouseCircle.org and AAFMAA harmless from any liability resulting from any such challenge.
- You represent that the content, whether yours or from a third party, is not libelous, slanderous, offensive; has no overtly offensive language; and does not promote dangerous activities.
- We have the sole and unfettered discretion to publish or not publish your content, with or without explanation to you. Although we aim to keep content living on the site forever, we also have the sole right to remove content at any time for any reason without explanation to you
- We have the right to edit your content while still maintaining its integrity.
- If providing content, images, and videos from your own website or blog, you agree that we can repost it to SpouseLink.
- If you delete or remove your Content, SpouseLink may retain it for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes.
- We will not pay royalties, expenses or any other compensation for your content. However, you can promote your business, website, or social media links within each piece of content you provide.
- For raw video footage provided, we will include an intro and exit screen that is branded with the SpouseLink.org logo.
- SpouseLink and AAFMAA do not endorse any Content submitted by any user or licensor, or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed on SpouseLink.
- SpouseLink will promptly remove any Content if properly notified that it infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.