10 Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar definitely has a strong smell and even stronger taste, but did you know about the benefits it can offer your body?
- Balance your inner ecosystem by maintaining your body’s pH balance.
- Detox the body by stimulating blood circulation and breaking up mucous.
- Weight loss can be seen when taken regularly over time.
- Allergy symptoms are minimized by reducing mucous levels.
- Sinus infections, sore throats, headaches and flu symptoms can also be reduced by diminishing mucous.
- Acne, dermatitis, warts and other skin ailments may be resolved by mixing one part apple cider vinegar with three parts water and dabbing the mixture onto affected areas.
- Lowers blood pressure and triglyceride (bad cholesterol) levels.
- Candida (a major cause of yeast infections, fatigue and sugar cravings) within your body is minimized.
- Arthritis and stiff joints can be eased over time.
- Stomach acid is strengthened, leading to less heartburn.
Taken regularly, apple cider vinegar has so many potential health benefits. If you’re brave, try a spoonful before each meal. To make it more palatable, try this apple cider vinegar and honey vinaigrette dressing or chicken with apple cider sauce.