Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip
Looking for an easy after school snack? Check out this delicious Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip from Cooking Classy!
- 2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, chilled
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping, chilled (I used Hershey’s in the glass jar)
- 1 store bought graham cracker pie crust, crumbled
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until smooth and fluffy for about 1 minute.
- Stir in caramel ice cream topping.
- Break graham cracker pie crust into pieces and place pieces in a ziploc bag, then seal bag and using a rolling pin crush graham cracker crust pieces until finely broken (there should no longer be chunks).
- Serve with apple slices.
- Dip apple slices into caramel cheesecake dip then into broken graham cracker crust.
- Store cheesecake dip in refrigerator up to one week.